Friday, June 29, 2007

My Place............


Some nice features of my living room, my bath and bedroom........

Renovated my place last Nov/Dec. I thought that I could save some $$$ by not hiring an "ID" but it turns out to be a disaster. I was so stressed out over that 5 weeks period as I was juggling between work and becoming a project person. Hubby came to my rescue and helped to clean up some of the mess. Now, whenever I lay down on my bed and look around I am quite proud of my work.
Recently, we had a small gathering at my place and Wei Wei's (who is my Asst. Communications Manager) boyfriend Daniel, came with his super great camera and took some really professional shots. It looks like pictures out of a home lifestyle magazine ahem...Thanks Daniel !!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow ... not bad !!! U're writing now ... Time ... Sceptical about at d beginning!!! Bravo!!! Good Updates !! Usefull for us as family when you're in Indonesia !!