Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Annual Outing in Langkawi Island


We ( Traders Hotel Penang's Executive Committee) were all in Langkawi from for a short weekend on the 24 and 25 November recently. Yes, it's our annual trip. A little sightseeing, makan - makan session and a power meeting towards the end.

It has been a long time since my last trip to Langkawi ( 2-3 years ago) and there has been a lot of changes since. I had trouble trying to find my way on the island as I was leading the rest of the team. The highlight of the trip for me was the cable car ride up to Gunung Mat Cincang.. SCARY cause I am afraid of heights ( tried to act cool but can't ) he..he..he..

2 comments:

Wendy Yeap said...

Looks like loads of fun you all had !

Michelle said...

Never found out you were scared of heights though... hehehe!