Saturday, October 13, 2007

BBQ

My brother, Nick and me decided last weekend that since it is going to be a long weekend for us due to the Hari Raya holidays, we are going to organise a small BBQ session at my mom's place in Sungai Petani. Just the 3 of us...Nick, Jordon & me. Everyone else is on vegetarian including hubby.

So, earlier today we went to Giant for some shopping and later marinated the stuff that we bought. We started the small party at around 7.15 pm and Jordon enjoyed himself very much as this is his first ever home BBQ session. We BBQ... eat....BBQ.... eat.....enjoyed ourselves very much eventhough the crowd is just the 3 of us.

5 comments:

Estee Soo said...

How Timothy & I wish we were there w u guys.

Look like it was really great fun eventhough only 3 of u all + the rest vegetarians la.

The BBQ looks delicious!! Bet Jordon had a FUN time w his Nicholas 'KuKu'. So nice of u to organise a small lil do for ur Jordan boy. *wink*

Soo Theng said...

Wish you guys were there too. Anyway, Jordon was not much of a help, he just sat there and eat only ha..ha. Nick and I just roll our eyes when we look at him eating..

Wendy Yeap said...

Yum, yum ... I also want to eat those sausages and chicken. Seeing how delicious those food are have made me hungry liao ....

Michelle said...

Looking at Jordon's face also know that the food is great! He looked so "PUAS"!

Anonymous said...

ALways like barbequeing! Wish we were there too !!! JT