Monday, October 29, 2007

Class of ' 89



Thanks to Soo Hui, Sharon & Alice we managed to reunite approximately 20 school mates for a reunion on Saturday night at One World Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. For most of us, we have not seen each other for almost 18 years (since form 5) and this reunion is a great platform for all of us to catch up..

Yes, I travelled all the way to KL for this event. Didn't want to in the beginning but after much thoughts, well, what the heck...So, here I was in KL and guess what....Ren Kah too came all the way from Penang. Anyway, no regrets. The trip was well worth it cause I enjoyed myself very much. Also, managed to do some shopping at KL's latest shopping address "The Pavilion"

1 comment:

NS said...

Wah....I have pretty much lost touch with my school friends... wonder if any of them will do this.... envy you.