Thursday, August 02, 2007

Jordon & Mama

Jordon and my Mommy

My mom has always adored my son, Jordon. She never refuses me whenever I asked for help to baby sit Jordon whilst I am away or when he is not well. The two of them will meet up for breakfast every Saturday morning at mom's favourite breakfast venue "Wah Keong Restaurant". Jordon will then spend the whole day at Mama's place until I come pick him up in the evening when I reach SP from Penang. This is a routine for me.

Mom, thanks for always helping me remember what is important in life and being there for me all the time.......

3 comments:

Estee Soo said...

A very nice pic of Mum & Jordon. Lovely.

Unknown said...

Very LOVELY pix indeed and yup ... u are right ... our MOM is the GREATEST !!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.