Tuesday, July 31, 2007

De-Stressing Session at Red Box Penang

Me singing my hearts out.......
Friends
Who needs spa, therapy and shrink when you can sing your hearts out..... I remember reading an article once saying that singing is apparently very good for de-stress. It has got something to do with our breathing. Since, then I have always been giving myself an excuse to go to Karaoke he...he...
Yesterday was a very stressfull day for me at work. I spontaneously organised a karaoke session with my friends by skype-ing them late in the afternoon. To my surprised everyone said Yes !!. We were in Reb Box by 9.30 pm singing and entertaining ourselselves. A huge stone lifted of my shoulders after that. Why bother explaining to people my "stressfullness". Who cares after the very therapeutic session.......

3 comments:

Unknown said...

De-stressing ??? Sounds very familiar ... Greeeeat another antidote !!!

NS said...

Wah.... all big time singers... Malaysian Idol in the making... but it was a superb stress relief i must say...

NS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.