Saturday, July 28, 2007

Beach Volleyball

Me in action....

Nanthini's department (Human Resources) in the hotel organised Beach Volleyball at Tanjung Bungah Beach area on Tuesday. It was a within hotel friendly match between 8 teams pre-arranged randomly( 3 men & 3 women) and the theme for team names were Disney. My secretary Dottie enrolled me when the memo was first circulated a few weeks ago. I thought what the heck...let's join the fun.
I played quite badly cause the last I played was almost 18 years ( hmm...hmm.. I was the school player when I was in secondary school) . None of my team members could play accept for one guy from Engineering department, Saravanan and me. We lost but we had loads of fun !! I went home in the evening with painfull arms and it was "blue black" all over the very next day. Still is now.... he..he..

1 comment:

NS said...

Alamak... cayalar.. like pro... anyway.. you saved your team... hats off....