Friday, July 20, 2007

Baby Olivia Cheong

Baby Olivia Cheong & Me

Sharon ( a good friend of mine) gave birth to Baby Olivia on 27 June 2007. When I first held Olivia in the hospital she sort of looked at me with dreamy eyes and went back to sleep. She is so cute and tiny.......
I still remember 3 weeks back, I was so excited for Sharon when she called me that morning and told me that it was time. I waited anxiously the whole day and finally received a call from proud daddy Stanley that Olivia came to this world at approximately 10.00 pm. Sharon was crying and laughing simultaneously on the phone. I guess it was tears of joy. She told me the ordeal she had to go through....labour pain and my heart went all out for her. Tears rolled out from my eys as well. I knew exactly what she had just gone through.

Congratulations Sharon & Stanley !!!

1 comment:

Estee Soo said...

Wat a cute shot?? Baby is yawning. Congrats sharon for me , Sis. OK