Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Collectible Barbies

My favourite....

Barbie Dolls have been the fascination of little girls and their moms alike from day one they were introduced way back in the 50s. I still remember that I had to share mine with my sis Estee when we were small. Probably, through great marketing and I believe so coming from marketing myself that it played a big role for its success today with its wide range of Collectible Barbies that are available everywhere around the world. For both collectors and enthusiasts, finding new and rare Barbie Dolls is a great passion.

I now feel a little of that passion because I was at Voon Chong and Dennis's place at Ratu Mutiara last night and they showed me their collection of toys displayed in glass cabinets. Of course, my favourite is their "Limited Edition Barbie Dolls". They are so fine and pretty. All still in their original packings, never been unwrapped. I finally understand that Collectible Barbie Dolls have that little something extra outstanding clothing, makeup, elaborate hair, facial expression, remarkable gowns and a variety of themes. Amazing........

We spent several hours taking pictures and editing all their Barbie Doll Collection and Nanthini assisted with this picture.

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Barbie ... oh yes, I was introduced to her when I was only 13 yrs old !!! Sigh ... Times realy fly !!!

Estee Soo said...

I still love barbie dolls. Nice collection!! So glamorous.