Saturday, September 15, 2007

Goodbyes

Since my last blog on selling my car, if you noticed, I have not been talking about my move to Surabaya at all...that's because it's on hold now due to some reasons ( I won't go into details ). The dates now is indefinate and everthing is put to a halt.

So, I have been feeling "hunkie dorie" for a while until the past 1 week. It strike me again on the last few days spent with Voon Chong, a very close friend of ours before he flew off to Shanghai. He went this morning and everyone went to the airport except me. I couldn't do it. I really hate goodbyes......Everyone cried buckets and I have to admit that I was sad too especially when I spoke to him on the phone before he left.

So, to Wendy, Nanthini, Dennis and Angeline below is something that I wrote this morning and I know you feel the same way too....

Good bye and We Miss You

Missing what we use to have
It's like I never really knew you
Miss the smiles
Miss the laughter
Miss the cheekiness
Miss the times we spent together
Soon you won't even notice
cause’ you' will just be too busy…
Thinking about you…
I could never forget a friend that had changed my life
the way you have
I guess our time is up
Maybe this is the way it's suppose to be
we will all have to take separate ways
I am sure we'll meet up at the end
and it will be fun like the good old days....


4 comments:

Wendy Yeap said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy Yeap said...

A very well said message and lovely poem Soo Theng. Cheers to Voon Choong from all of us. You will be deeply missed !

Estee Soo said...

Bon Voyage Voon Chong!!! Hope u update ur blog from time to time. All the best!!

Michelle said...

Wah! Canggihnya, poem pun boleh!!! :D