Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Magic Cooking Pot !!

A few weeks back my mom and me bought an electrical cooking pot from a friend of hers. Of course, I did not go to the cooking demo but mom went and told me all about it. She was raving about the pot and how suitable it is for me as I can't cook.

I finally removed the pot from the box last weekend and asked mom for a few recipes. I cooked "Chicken Drumstick Herbal Soup with Mee Suah " and there were 8 drumsticks in the pot. It took less than 20 minutes for the soup to be ready. Wow !! I was blown away completely. It was so good and the chicken was so tender. My friends came over and of course complimented on the food. So, it is now officially my Magic Pot....

3 comments:

Wendy Yeap said...

Seeing is believing ... I was also impressed with the wonder of your magic pot ! Will consider buying one if I ever leave this country !

Estee Soo said...

Hey!! I am interested to get one too la. Shall call mum.

Unknown said...

Aiyoh ... now only you're using it after so long !!!