Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sexy Lamp


I went to SSF in Prai last Wednesday with some of my colleagues to shop for some decorative items for this coming Christmas. Alister our Executive Housekeeper received a birthday voucher from SSF as this is her birthday month. It's a 50% voucher and she has generously gave it to me. Happy !!

I was walking around and immediately this sexy floor lamp stands out amongst the rest. I knew immediately that it's mine and it would fit perfectly with the rest of my apartment's decor. So I got a good bargain for it. 50% off RM688.00.

That evening I invited Nanthini and also Wendy for the lighting ceremony he..he...

1 comment:

Wendy Yeap said...

Thanks for inviting me to the "lighting ceremony". It's an honour ... hehehehehe ... anyway, the lamp is very sexy ...